We provide support to a broad range of organisations, from local authorities to large charities to start-up not-for-profits. Here are some of the projects we've worked on recently:
British Society of Rheumatologists: A review of complex multi-association structure within a membership organisation resulting from merger of three bodies.
Consumers International: A two year project to enable this international federation of consumer organisations to put in place a more effective executive structure. It involved gaining buy in from a diverse international membership through an extensive consultation exercise.
Robert Owen Communities: Advice for a social care organisation on its merger strategy including creating parameters for and identifying a long list of potential partners.
Investigating and reviewing potential partners and developing a shortlist.
Reviewing potential partners and reporting on the due diligence exercises.
Advising on the selection process and subsequently assisting in negotiation of the detailed merger with United Response.
- Advising on the governance structure of an arts centre and steps to improve accountability.
- Advice to the London Borough of Ealing on the selection of trustees and an independent Chair for new charity with a view to taking on any staff, activities and assets of a heritage building and gallery.
- Post graduate training staff in the key issues facing charities for fundraisers and finance directors.
- Advice to a rural therapeutic community on restructuring and charitable status.
- Advice to a community enterprise on achieving a transfer of a substantial long leasehold asset from the local authority including advice on negotiations and potential constitutional restructuring needed to achieve this.
- Training in governance, social enterprise and trading for rural charities.
- Forming a new charitable incorporated organisation to provide horticultural therapy.